Saturday, November 1, 2014

ASHUTOSH THAKUR

State/City: Himachal Pradesh
SSB Center & Course: 12 SSR Ranglare (TES) 10+2 B.tech Indian Navy

♦ Faculty member especially Ranjit Sir, Mani Sir and all other teachers I have learned the most important things in my life from them.

♦ When I came to Minerva Academy 10 days back, I was lacking confidence of going to stage, speaking fluently, non-speaker, but after spending my days at Minerva I have observed all these three changes in me and now after finishing my days in Minerva I will never put down on any challenge put in front of me.

♦ Academy infrastructure is excellent and the hostels are also very good. The food in mess is also very good. It has all those facilities that a student needs and have the best surroundings. Minerva Acadmey is situated in a perfect place surrounded by nature and the best academy for taking SSB coaching.

♦ Yes, I feel confident after coming to the academy for the upcoming SSB interview. It was the biggest and the most wonderful decision of coming to Minerva for coaching and now I am really proud to say that I am a Minervan

♦ 110% yes, I would definitely like to recommend Minerva Academy to the aspiring candidates and confirm their dream of bringing the future of Indian Armed forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments