Saturday, November 1, 2014

HIMANSHU GANGWAR

State/City: U.P / Bareilly
SSB Center & Course: Coiambtore / T.E.S

♦ I love Minerva Academy because this academy is very good and my father and uncle were also getting training in this academy and infrastructure of this academy is very good.

♦ My changes after 10 days at Minerva Academy are: I am also hedicated student, but I come Minerva Academy this problem is fully solved and now I speak well.

♦ The Academy infrastructure hostel, mess, grounds, sports facilities, classroom, environment and surroundings are very good.

♦ My right choice by coming to Minerva Academy for coaching because my father and my uncle were also getting coaching from Minerva Academy and now my father is a commander in Indian Navy and my uncle is also a commander in Indian Navy. So this academy is my first choice.

♦ I recommend Minerva Academy to other aspiring candidates because the infrastructure of this academy is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments