Saturday, November 1, 2014

VIKRANT SHARMA

Course: NDA
Duration: 4 weeks
State/City: Jammu, J&K

The thing in Minerva Academy I love is its facilities provided to the candidates and every candidate get time to study of its own choice. I have a great experience in Minerva Academy.

My feeling after coaching in Minerva Academy is just awesome and just one thing to say that I am better then what I was before coming to Minerva Academy.

Minerva has a good infrastructure. Hostel facilities are very good. Specially I can say that sports facilities are excellent. Every candidate gets time to play the sport of its own choice. Environment and surrounding is just like home.

I feel very confident for the upcoming exam. I think I made the best choice for my carrier in Armed Forces.

I think Minerva Academy is the best place for any candidate who want to join the armed forces. So I will surely recommend aspiring candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments