Thursday, April 2, 2015

Abhinav Chaudhary

State/City: Himachal Pradesh
Email: abhinav007chaudhary
SSB Center & Course: Bangalore, SSB

♦ The best thing about Minerva academy is that no bookish knowledge is not being provided and the teachers teach everything on the basis of their experience.

♦ I am now more confident than ever and can easily socialize with people. Also going through such a hard schedule I have become stronger both mentally and physically.

♦ Minerva Academy has the very best infrastructure. I have never seen any coaching school providing so many quality things. Students never feel boring and always indulge in some activity or other by means of class room sports facilities, obstacles course etc.

♦ Yes I feel confident and I do not think I could have better choice than Minerva academy. It has brought about changes that I never though could be bought about in me.

♦ I would always recommend Minervacademy to each and every candidate who is willing to be in the Indian armed forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments