Thursday, April 2, 2015

Student Feedback Page 34

Karandeep singh

Email: deep8215@gmail.com     
State/City: Punjab, Amritsar
SSB center & Course: Bangalore / NDA

♦ I am feeling a great change in myself. My English speaking has improved and also my shy nature has also reduced. Now I feel more confident while interacting with others. I have come to know the cons in myself and ways to improve them.

Read more...

Mandeep Singh

State/City: Punjab, Jalandhar
SSB center & course: Coimbatore / CDSE

♦ Everything about Minerva academy starting from the teacher’s up to the hostel was awesome. Every teacher is a genius in his field. The teaching methods were good. Never felt so much confident and motivated in my whole life.

Read more...

Prabhleen kaur

State/city: Punjab, Amloh
SSB center & Course: AFSB-1 Dehradun, AFCAT AUG-2014

♦ The infrastructure is perfect. I felt as if I have actually come to attend my SSB. Each and every detail has been taken care of in the infrastructure.

Read more...

Shivam verma

State/City: Varanasi, Uttar Pardesh
SSB Center & course: Bangalore and SSB NDA – Army Entry

♦ I think the last 10 days spent here are the life changing period of my life. I have developed self-confidence, stamina and learnt many important lessons of life.
♦ I think my decision for taking coaching in this academy was the most beneficial decision of my life as this training made me a more active person not just for the SSB interview but for the whole life.

Read more...

Fatehdeep Singh

State/city: Punjab, Amritsar
SSB center & Course: SSC 44 (TECH) Allahabad, SSC (Pilot) Navy Bangalore, AFCAT Varanasi

♦ Most amazing thing about Minerva academy is learning with fun. Now I come to know difference between coaching and training it felt like I am already a part of defence. Ranjit Sir, Mani Sir, Oberoi Sir, S.P Singh Sir, OM Kakkar sir all were so much motivating. The best 10 days of my life. Never felt so much enthusiastic. Minerva gave me a lead how to live your life. It taught me lesson of life.

Read more...


Dharmpal Singh

State/city: Punjab, Sri Muktsar Sahib
SSB Center & Course: Dehradun & NDA

♦ First of all, Minerva academy is the best and will remain the best in I ndia. It is best due to hardworking nature of the staff and their accurate and practical technique of teaching us. The hardworking nature of the Minerva staff can be seen by the fact that in these 10 days we have been taught more than 100 hours which is a large time. Also the classes are very enjoying and student’s never get bored. Teaching with fun is a great quality of teachers here. Also the food was best. Breakfast, lunch and dinner all the times we got best food.

Read more...

Anoop Khajuria

Course: CDS
Duration: 6 Weeks
State/City: Jammu, J&K

♦ I have taken right decision second time in my life by coming here. First was when I came here for SSB Coaching and second now. I am pretty much confident that this time I will crack CDS, if I continue my studies and follow this kind of routine in my home.

Read more...

Ashish Sendwal

Email: asendwal@gmail.com      
State/City: Haryana, Sonipat

♦ When I came there I was feeling shy talking with the boys, I do not know how to handle the situation. After my training I feel awesome. These 10 days of the Minerva academy will be the turning point of my life, and it is only because of Ranjit Sir.

Read more...

Ankit Bhandari                           

Course : AFCAT                          
Duration : 4 weeks
State/City : Dehradun, Uttrakhand       
          
♦ Everything including Tutorial classes, sports, hostel life, faculties, a very good helpful staff, environment and locality. Especially its orientation class Ranjit sir.

Read more...

Karan Kumar                                              

Course : NDA                            
Duration 4 weeks
E-mail : shivlab777@gmail.com 
State/City : Haryana, Hisar

♦ The best thing which I like the most in Minerva Academy are the facilities of Maths, English, GS and Physics as well as the admin staff. In short, I can’t express my loved affection in words for this academy.
♦ I can say that this is the best institute for written as well as SSB. The way of learning here is quite different from other institutes. Because other institutes tell us to cram the things but this academy clears the concept of single-2 things.


Previous Page                                                                                                        Next Page







No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments