Thursday, April 2, 2015

Student Feedback Page 33

Aakash patial

State/City: Himchal Pradesh
Bhopal, NDA

♦ The infrastructure of academy is best I have ever seen. It has got motivated environment all around. It gives the exact feel of ssb days.
♦ THANKS TO MINERVA ACADEMY FOR MAKING ME A CHANED MAN “IN JUST 10 DAYS GUYS JUST 10 DAYS”

Read more...

Prateek Sharma

State/City: Himachal Pradesh, Bilaspur
SSB Center & course: Bangalore, SSE-UES (observer) Navy

♦ The environment which Minervacademy provide to the ssb student is just great. The style of academy to teach the student by taking test to check where they stand by first and the clearing there doubts is just great. I do not think that in any other academy or institute any one will pay such interest towards the making of future officer. The way they teach by going the example of each and every thing and by doing the practices make things clear in mind of each and everyone.

Read more...

Parth Sekhri

State/City: Himachal Pradesh, Shimla
SSB Center & Course: NDA

♦ Everything about Minervacademy is adorable and attractive. I have been to many hostels but this kind of facility as living in a hostel was kind of facility as living in a hostel was seen by me far the first-time. I am privilege to a part of this academy and proud to be minervan.
♦ After the best 10 days in my life I see myself much more confident than ever before.

Read more...

Harpreet Singh Brar

Course: CDS
Duration: 4 weeks
State/City: Punjab, Mohali

♦ Coaching in Minerva has been very good to me. I feel like I have gained almost everything for what I was here for. I made significant improvement in humanities English and mathematics.

Read more...

Gurpreet Singh Riar

Course: AFCAT
Duration: 4 weeks
Email: gurpreetriar1993@gmail.com       
State/City: Punjab, Ludhiana

♦ Study environment is really confidence boosting.
♦ Confidence is there as I have completed my course and my mathematics and GK has definitely improved a lot after training.

Read more...

Nitin Kr Meena

State/City: Mathura, U.P
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad - UES – 24

♦ The trainers are so professional and helpful which can identify each individual’s strong as well as weak points and make the weaker one into stronger one.  This makes Minerva a heavenly place on the earth because if you are able to correct yourself at a place then that place is not less than HEAVEN.

Read more...

Shivam Rana

State/City: Himachal Pradesh, Dharamshala
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal, TES – 33

♦ After these 10 days I can feel more confident about myself and can definitely see a different approach towards life. I can see those skills and capabilities that were earlier inside me but even I was not aware of.

Read more...

Aggraj sharma

State/City: Hathras, U.P
SSB Center & Course: Varanasi, CDSE

♦ I am more confident than even before not only for my SSB, but to face any difficulty or hurdle ahead in my life.
♦ I hope someday I send my children here.

Read more...

V. Krishna Chaitanya

State/City: Telangana, Hyderabad
SSB center & Course: Mysore AFSB

♦ Minerva academy is where I learned to deal with my fears. I am 100 times more confident and determined to get through SSB now & it is only due to the great teachers of Minerva.

Read more...

Abhijit Singh

State/city: Ambala Cantt, Haryana
Email: abhijit2311647@gmail.com            
SSB center & Course: SSB (OTA)

♦ The atmosphere provided by Minerva academy is very good & it is so more similar to the actual SSB environment. The faculty of Minerva academy is very experiences & the teaching method of respective teacher are also very good.

Read more...

Previous Page                                                                                                        Next Page








No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments