V&PO Daon, District Mohali- 140301, Punjab.Phone:- 0172-2277063,2278273, M (0) 9815012810
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website : http://www.minerva-academy.com
SSB Interviews Coaching for NDA, CDS, OTA, SSC, NA, TES, UES, TGS, Special Entry Scheme for Women, Army Candidates : (SCO), PC(SL), ACC, Navy Candidates: CW, SD, HET, Air Force Candidates: F(P), GDOC, Branch Commission and NCC C certificate candidates for all wings
• India’s Premier Institute established in 1955.
• Over 30000 successes with over 1000 top positions.
• Every fourth officer in the Indian Armed Forces has been our student.
• Former Chief of The Indian Army, General J.J.Singh - a Proud Minervan, has been a student of this academy.
• Methodical and fun filled practical training in full tests including Screening tests in S.S.B.
• A campus with unmatched infrastructure spread over 10 acres
• Location easily accessible– well connected by rail, road and air
2. The Academy gives training for SSB interviews/PABT only, being it's Single-Line Specialty. We conduct no other type of teaching/training for any other exam, not even for written exams for NDA/CDS etc.
3. The Minerva Academy specializes in imparting training for SSB interviews for Army, Navy and Air Force Selection Boards for NDA, CDS, OTA, SSC, NA, TES, UES, TGS, Special Entry Scheme for Women, Army Candidates : (SCO), PC(SL), ACC, Navy Candidates: CW, SD, HET, Air Force Candidates: F(P), GDOC, Branch Commission and NCC C certificate candidates for all wings.
4. The Minerva Academy runs three terms a month for 10 days each, for an intensive 100 hours training, starting on 1st, 11th and 21st of the month. But you may join in between on any day and complete the full 10 days cycle. We observe NO HOLIDAYS. All Sundays, Saturdays festival days, Govt/Bank holidays are working days for our institution, how ever THE ACADEMY REMAINS CLOSED FOR THE FULL MONTH OF JUNE AND FOR 2 TERMS FROM 11TH TO 31ST DECEMBER each year. The details of our 100 hours training programme are available on our websites:
5. PABT (The Pilot Aptitude and Battery Test) training is one-day coaching under a retired Wing Commander from the I.A.F and is given on 10th, 20th and 30th of every month when the Academy is functioning i.e. at the end of the term.
6. It is better for you to join only the best Academy instead of getting faulty training from other sources, as you deserve to give your self the best chance to succeed. The Minerva Academy has NO BRANCHES and the PROSPECTUS is FREE.
7. You are advised to join the training at the earliest without waiting for the call letter. The training is intensive and it is in your best interest that you give yourself enough time to absorb the teaching. The candidates who join at the last minute or for partial training are not being fair to themselves or to us.
8. The Academy is centrally located in its own 10 acre campus only 10 kms from the Main Bus Stand at sector 17, Chandigarh. It can be easily reached by Local Bus No. 35 from the Main Bus Stand at sector 17, which leaves every 15 minutes. For candidates coming from Railway Station or Bus Stand at Sector 43, the easiest way to reach the Minerva Academy is to first reach at local Bus stand sector 17 and get Local Bus No. 35. The candidates coming from J & K, parts of H.P. and Punjab can either get down en route at Daon or can get local bus no. 35 at Kharar plying between Kharar and Chandigarh, We have an excellent hostel. Separate accommodation for Boys and Girls.
|Fees / Charges w.e.f. 11th November 2010|
|Charges||Per Term (Rs)||Per Day (Rs)|
|Admission (One Time)||200-00||For full term|
|Note : In addition to Fees/Charges candidates will be charged Service Tax of Rs 515/- and Rs 100/- Security Charges (Refundable at the time candidate leaves the Academy.)|
|PABT Fee is Rs. 750/-|
|PABT is only for the candidates who select Air force as their main Stream. It is not mandatory for all other candidates|
a. Dress: - Proper dress will be worn at the Academy. The following extra items should be brought along for outdoor tests and practical training :-
• For Men
1. White Shirts or White Banyans ---- 2
2. White Shorts ---- 2 pairs
3. White Socks ---- 2 pairs
4. White P.T. Shoes
5. White Handkerchiefs for Sikh Candidates
6. Woolen Jersey or Blazer and warm Socks during winter
• For Lady Candidates
1. White or Sober Coloured Salwar Kameez/Tracksuit
2. White Socks ---- 2 pairs
3. White P.T. Shoes
4. Woolen Jersey or Blazer and warm Socks during winter
For non-coaching time, personal clothing for night/travel etc may be bought as per personal requirement.
b. Bedding: - Candidates are required to bring their own bedding including pillow. For summer months (April to October) 2 Bed-Sheets may be sufficient since Mattresses, are provided by the hostel. In winter (November to March) Razais / Quilts or thick blankets are required .
Please contact Mr. Sanjeev at Mobile No. (0)9815012810.
Looking forward to your joining,
Lt. Col. Deol's Minerva Academy
V & PO Daon, District Mohali- 140301, Punjab.
Websites : http://www.minerva-academy.com