Wednesday, October 29, 2014

ANITA YADAV

State/City: Punjab, Ludhiana
SSB Center & Course: Mysore, AFCAT

♦ Minerva Academy has as a great surrounding. The campus is open and good. But the best part is the teachers and the method of teaching. Got to meet a lot of people here, was a great experience.

♦ I have become more confident; I never believed that I could ever climb a rope or jump at 8 feet wall because I was bad in sports. But I am glad I could make it. I am more open with boys because I was the only girl in class.

♦ The infrastructure is awesome cool and all the facilities have been provided. The mess is also nice and food was awesome, especially the sweet dishes. I have been to many hostels before, but never believe that a mess can also provide food like this. Sports facilities and ground, everything is good but the grass is quite grown up in some areas. Rest is great.

♦ Obviously it was right choice. I would have wasted these ten days (previous) like the earlier days. I got to learn a lot of things in ten days. I have developed a great sitting power.

♦ Yes, Definitely. It is the best academy I guess because it is not trying to change you. Instead focuses on honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments