Thursday, October 30, 2014

Student Feedback Page 20

SHUBHAM TRIVEDI

State/City: U.P, Kanpur
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad (STL)

♦ Friendly environment, clean & hygienic infrastructure,good response of staff & presence of some of expert faculties who boosted us from our moral values to social ethics increasing physical strength & bolding & building firm determination to join Indian Defence forces.

DEVRAJ ROY

State/City: Uttra Pradesh, Ghaziabad
SSB Center & Course: N.A & UES (24)

♦ There are students from all over the country which is the best part of this academy. I do have some friends for life from Minerva. Also, I can never forget Ranjit Sir & Mani Sir, they are just brilliant in their work.

NIKHIL KAPOOR

State/City: Haryana, Ambala
SSB Center & Course: TES 10+2

♦ The infrastructure here is amazing. Hostel is great all sports facilities are available to us, the classrooms are perfect and the green surroundings make this a heaven.

PUSHKAR YADAV

Email: pushkaryadav61@yahoo.com      
State/City: Andhra Pradesh, Vishakha patnam

♦ The infrastructure is amazing with all basic amenities provided. The environment is relaxed, the mind with no pollution to hinder our concentration.

RAJU KUMAR SINGH

Course: NDA
Duration: 8 weeks
State/City: Bihar

♦ Hostels are one of the best places and the environment created by nature and by the follow aspirants are motivating.

ANIL KUMAR

State/City: Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan

♦ The trainers are highly specialised in their fields and help and co-operate with the students very much. Non-trainers were also very co-operate especially Raj Sir.
♦ Academy infrastructure is awesome. The sprawling lush green grounds were there to play. The classes are too good. The food was very tasty. The hostel was like a home for me.

ANKIT BHATI

State/City: Rajasthan, Bikaner
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad TGC – 120

♦ I have completely removed my misconception about the SSB selection process. I was 2 times conferenced out but now I have the confidence to grab the commission this time.

SANCHIT DHIMAN

Course: NDA
Duration: 4 weeks
State/City: Kangra, H.P

♦ I love Minerva academy as it’s the most important part of my life I am very proud that I had come to this academy. This academy provides a very well atmosphere and great faculty for studies. I loved here is the most is co-operate from all people of Minerva Academy. It is a pleasure of being part of Minerva Academy.
♦ This academy is a heaven in land for studies. I love Minerva Academy.

SANJAY KUMAR SINGH

State/City: Manipur
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal, SCO – 35

♦ Minerva Academy is one of the best Academy in India.
♦ The main change in me is level of confidence has gone up, improvement in my vocabulary.
♦ Academy infrastructure found comfortable. Environment and surrounding are so good and pleasant.

SAURABH CHAUHAN

State/City: TES – 32

♦ Here I met people from approximately 17-18 different states, this can happen only in Minerva. I won’t even forget these 10 days in Minerva Academy.
♦ I am very  happy as this work completed and now I’m a confident and fully changed a lot now.
Previous Page                                                                                                          Next Page


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments