Thursday, October 30, 2014

SHUBHAM TRIVEDI

State/City: U.P, Kanpur
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad (STL)

♦ Friendly environment, clean & hygienic infrastructure,good response of staff & presence of some of expert faculties who boosted us from our moral values to social ethics increasing physical strength & bolding & building firm determination to join Indian Defence forces.

♦ I learned some of interview techniques, GTO tasks and the determination to get into dafence forces is now more determined.

♦ Academy infrastructure was good compiling with the mess to the bed wo got and grounds, sports facilities, classroom had a good environment to learn & enhance our knowledge.

♦ Yes, I will definitely make into my upcoming SSB, and after joining academy I pointed out my areas of depressions where I lacked in previous SSB. So it was a good decision to get into Minerva Academy.

♦ Yes the aspirants for SSB must go through the training given by Minerva Academy & get an outlook of SSB before the real time play. So I would recommend Minerva for the new aspirants for SSB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments