Thursday, October 30, 2014

PUSHKAR YADAV

Email: pushkaryadav61@yahoo.com      
State/City: Andhra Pradesh, Vishakha patnam

♦ The faculty is he best thing and most loved at the Minerva Academy. Without them this academy would not reach at its present status. I loved the way they teach and instill moral values in us. I will surely miss each and every teacher of the Minerva Academy.

♦ There has been drastic changes in me and my outlook towards life, it is like I was in deep sleep till now and have woken up from a dream. My attitude towards life and other fellow beings has totally changed for the good. I definitely become a better Pushkar Yadav than the Pushkar Yadav which had come here 10 days ago.

♦ The infrastructure is amazing with all basic amenities provided. The environment is relaxed, the mind with no pollution to hinder our concentration.

♦ All thanks to the faculty of the academy, I am extremely confident about my upcoming SSB interview. I am very happy and feel very satisfied. I am extremely lucky that I have been shown the right direction.

♦ I would absolutely recommend Minerva Academy to other aspiring candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments