Thursday, April 2, 2015

Parth Sekhri

State/City: Himachal Pradesh, Shimla
SSB Center & Course: NDA

♦ Everything about Minervacademy is adorable and attractive. I have been to many hostels but this kind of facility as living in a hostel was kind of facility as living in a hostel was seen by me far the first-time. I am privilege to a part of this academy and proud to be minervan.

♦ After the best 10 days in my life I see myself much more confident than ever before dependent determined and much more patriotic then before. I am changed person now.

♦ First of all academy infrastructure is massive and truly fantastic then way they have separated the hostel playing area.  It is well managed academy and has one of the best facility and sports facilities. All grounds are available. For football there is different ground etc. and equipment which they got are kind of good. Food quality is awesome you get different kind of food every day.

♦ Yes I feel confident for my ssb interview and yes I truly have made a right choice.

♦ Yes off course I will recommend it to every friend preparing for SSB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments