Thursday, April 2, 2015

Prateek Sharma

State/City: Himachal Pradesh, Bilaspur
SSB Center & course: Bangalore, SSE-UES (observer) Navy

♦ The environment which Minervacademy provide to the ssb student is just great. The style of academy to teach the student by taking test to check where they stand by first and the clearing there doubts is just great. I do not think that in any other academy or institute any one will pay such interest towards the making of future officer. The way they teach by going the example of each and every thing and by doing the practices make things clear in mind of each and everyone.

♦ After spending 10 days at Minerva I feel more confident and myself in many fields. I feel myself more confident good speaking skills and more quite prepared to face the SSB.

♦ Academy infrastructure is really good. Hygienic hostel mess and good grounds, sports facilities academy provide good environment for all round development of each and every one.

♦ Yes I feel quite confident for my upcoming ssb interview. I think I made right choice by coming to Minerva for choosing the academy has worked quite well in removing my doubt’s, increasing by strength and minimizing my weakness.

♦ Yes I will surely recommend Minerva to other aspiring candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments