Thursday, April 2, 2015

V. Krishna Chaitanya

State/City: Telangana, Hyderabad
SSB center & Course: Mysore AFSB

♦ I love Minerva because it boosted my confidence to face SSB. The moral values inspiration & friends it has given me are priceless. Minerva academy is where I learned to deal with my fears. I am 100 times more confident and determined to get through SSB now & it is only due to the great teachers of Minerva.

♦ I am a much better person now. Improved my physical fitness and ability to analyze things. Now I know myself and interns of strengths and minor improvements that have to be made.

♦ Excellent infrastructure & facilities.

♦ I am 100% confident for my SSB interview. It is only & only because of the coaching by the great faculty present here and also the inspirational & energetic sessions with Ranjit Sir. I definitely think that I made a right choice by coming here. My journey from Hyderabad to Chandigarh was worth it.

♦ I will definitely recommend my Minerva academy to everyone who want to get through their SSB. JAI HIND.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments