Wednesday, January 7, 2015

ABHIMANYU SINGH

State/City: Uttar Pradesh – JHANSI

♦ Everything about Minerva is legendary awesome. I will never forget the 10 days I spent in the academy. The friends I have made here and the bonding. i am sure it’ll outlast our fame and achievements. But the lessons we’re got were outstanding. The practical way of teaching is really great.

♦ After 10 days I can say I am a changed person. My hesitation in public speaking has gone and now I can speak in front of anybody. And the lesson of “out of box thinking” and being attentive all the time is also developing in me. I’ve noticed some things I am doing subconsciously are actually teachings of Minerva in the exact way they want us to do.

♦ Academy  infrastructure is really good and pleasant and now it is more home like. We are so comfortable here. But we never want to come back here as a student again. I only want to send my cousins and friends because this is the best academy for SSB Coaching.

♦ I made the right choice of joining the right institution at the right time. Minerva gave me so much it’s  more than I expected.

♦ Yes, I would recommend Minerva academy to my cousins who are preparing for NDA and other aspirants too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments