Wednesday, January 7, 2015

KARAN BALI

State/City: Haryana, Panchkula
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad / TGC – 120

♦ One thing that I loved the most about Minerva Academy is the atmosphere they provide to the aspiring candidates which is an ideal preparation for them. The teaching staff is good, but the facilities and the support staff also deserve a big appreciation as well.

♦ I see a big change in me after 10 days at this wonderful academy. My perception of seeing thing has changed a great deal. Now not only I am more focused on my goal, but also know how to develop the area hidden qualities of mine. It has been a great change to say the least.

♦ The academy infrastructure is of high quality and standard. The environment & surroundings are relaxed.

♦ I feel pretty confident going into the interview after understanding the basic things I read to inculcate. I made the best choice of my life by coming to this inspiring & motivating academy.

♦ Anyone who is willing to go to SSB coaching would surely be recommended by me to go to this wonderful academy. Hats off to all the people here cheers. Keep up the great work as you always have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments