Tuesday, January 20, 2015

KIRAN KUMAR

State/City: Visakhapatnam
SSB Center & Course: 12 SSB & CW

♦ As I have already appeared in SSB, I have seen their environment. Our academy specialty is that it’s quite similar to SSB center environment. This makes candidates to get adapted to the situation there.

♦ I got to know what mistakes I did in my last SSB and I can get a few tips and guidance of what to do. This confidence and spoken level got highly and the friends and I have never forgotten.

♦ All are awesome.

♦ Yes, I made a right choice and the academy to be right above my expectations mainly the way to teaching and regular routine of the classes have made as to transform ourselves into a better citizen of India.

♦ Yes, I would definitely recommend. Initially I felt that I am doing something wrong while I was travelling from Kochi to all the ways to Chandigarh, but when I reached here I felt that the pain I took is worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments