Wednesday, January 7, 2015

RUDRA RAVI

State/City: Haryana, Sonipat
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal, TES

♦ Minerva Academy is not only a SSB coaching center, but more then that. The most wonderful thing what I like about the academy is the faculty & various facilities that it provided me & others for their overall improvement. Speaking truly the 10 days I have spent here will be unforgettable for my whole life & hope that friends which I have made here will be there to meet me. I love it yaar.

♦ It has brought a new change that I am able to inculcate with people from all India & the most important my thinking has changed & the steps which I take are decided by my stimulation & good presence of mind.

♦ Really, it was wonderful & especially the hostel & classrooms were amazing because these things always made me happy.

♦ Yes, I believe I was rightly guided by my senior (ex-Minervan) & definitely I will stand on my decision to join the Indian army.

♦ Yes, I will do that because what I observed here that we were trained here practically & professionally . We have here learnt from mistakes of others as well as ours. Definitely the experienced faculty & SSB like environment has brought a new anthurium in me which I believe will definitely help me to clear the SSB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments