Wednesday, January 7, 2015

NEHA RANA

State/City Palampur (H.P)
SSB Center & Course: IAF (flying branch), Dehradun

♦ Minerva academy has a student friendly environment and a very good faculty. Slowly and gradually your thought process changes after attending the classes and you feel more confident.

♦ I feel good and confident enough to face the SSB. Moreover, it has taught me values not only to get through the SSB, but values that is to be followed in the entire life.

♦ Food in mess was awesome and hygienic. Hostels are also clean. Sports facilities provided are also good. Classrooms are spacious, well decorated and well managed.

♦ Yes, I feel confident for my upcoming SSB Interview. Yes, initially I was in doubt that whether I have made a right decision or wrong, but now I know that the choice made by me was right.

♦ Yes, of course I will recommend Minerva Academy to  all my friends who are aspiring to  be a defence officer. I had a lovely experience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments