Tuesday, January 20, 2015

VIVEK KR. CHATURVEDI

State/City: Allahabad, UP
SSB CENTER & COURSE: 4TH NOV (Bhopal) 1st Dec (Varanasi) AFCAT

♦ Everything, I learned a lot about myself and my weakness and enjoyed a stay a lot.

♦ I am confident now I can take decision without confusion; Let it be right or wrong. I overcome my fear of stage, Fear of speaking in public and now I can express myself. I have finally got a routine and I will sincerely follow every day in my life.

♦ Infrastructure is best in every and any possible way. Everything is clean and I am really impressed with the amount of work and dedication the staff is showing. I had a perfect stay and very much happy.

♦ Yes, I feel confident to clear my SSB interview now. I will be at my best in the SSB, Yes, I made the right decision of joining Minervacademy. Actually, after a very long time I followed my GUT feeling to join the academy and I am happy that I came here and learned about me from the best.

♦ Yes I will definitely recommend Minervacademy to other candidates because I know that what is required to clear the SSB will be guided here only and I can even give hundreds of reason to join this academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments