Thursday, October 30, 2014

NIKHIL KAPOOR

State/City: Haryana, Ambala
SSB Center & Course: TES 10+2

There are many things that I love about this academy. First of all the teaching staff Oberoi Sir, Kakkar Sir and Singh Sir all of them have been great teachers and have guided us thoroughly in all the 10 days. Then the friends I have made here, I am going to remember them in my life. And the best thing about Minerva Academy is Ranjit Sir, their frank and open approach has made learning easier.

I am more confident when it comes to speaking in front of people, i.e. giving speeches and Gd’s. The strenuous schedule has made us mentally tough and I would like to carry this on.

The infrastructure here is amazing. Hostel is great all sports facilities are available to us, the classrooms are perfect and the green surroundings make this a heaven.

Yes, I feel much more confident about my SSB now. But still I would have to practice what ever this experienced staff has taught me. If I can do it for 2 months I feel I can do it.

Yes, surely I would recommend this academy to my friends as this is the best academy in India and they will get to learn many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments