Thursday, October 30, 2014

PUSHKAR YADAV

Email: pushkaryadav61@yahoo.com      
State/City: Andhra Pradesh, Vishakha patnam

The faculty is he best thing and most loved at the Minerva Academy. Without them this academy would not reach at its present status. I loved the way they teach and instill moral values in us. I will surely miss each and every teacher of the Minerva Academy.

There has been drastic changes in me and my outlook towards life, it is like I was in deep sleep till now and have woken up from a dream. My attitude towards life and other fellow beings has totally changed for the good. I definitely become a better Pushkar Yadav than the Pushkar Yadav which had come here 10 days ago.

The infrastructure is amazing with all basic amenities provided. The environment is relaxed, the mind with no pollution to hinder our concentration.

All thanks to the faculty of the academy, I am extremely confident about my upcoming SSB interview. I am very happy and feel very satisfied. I am extremely lucky that I have been shown the right direction.

I would absolutely recommend Minerva Academy to other aspiring candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments