Saturday, November 1, 2014

Student Feedback Page 21

ASHUTOSH THAKUR

State/City: Himachal Pradesh
SSB Center & Course: 12 SSR Ranglare (TES) 10+2 B.tech Indian Navy

Academy infrastructure is excellent and the hostels are also very good. The food in mess is also very good. It has all those facilities that a student needs and have the best surroundings. Minerva Acadmey is situated in a perfect place surrounded by nature and the best academy for taking SSB coaching.

KARAMVIR KAUR

Course: AFCAT
Duration: 4 weeks

The teaching staff is excellent, management is very good. Mess is also neat and clean and food is of good quality. Overall the academy is very good and a pool of the knowledge.

VIKRANT SHARMA

Course: NDA
Duration: 4 weeks
State/City: Jammu, J&K

Minerva has a good infrastructure. Hostel facilities are very good. Specially I can say that sports facilities are excellent. Every candidate gets time to play the sport of its own choice. Environment and surrounding is just like home.

MUKESH SINGH MAHAR

Course: NDA
State/City: Pithoragarh (U.K)

The academy infrastructure is good hostel is full of facilities like fans proper bed almirah etc. Mess is like we eat food in our home. Grounds are good, we all played there after our classes, we play different types of games like football, cricket, volleyball, table tennis etc.

HOMADITYA TALUKDAR

State/City: Guwahati, Assam
SSB Center & Course: AFSB Mysore – 4th aug.

Starting from the ambience to the hospitality, everything was very good and have come up to my expectations. The discipline and the strict schedule and the faculties really made me nostalgic about the army life I experienced with my father. My heartiest gratitude to you.

HIMANSHU GANGWAR

State/City: U.P / Bareilly
SSB Center & Course: Coiambtore / T.E.S

My right choice by coming to Minerva Academy for coaching because my father and my uncle were also getting coaching from Minerva Academy and now my father is a commander in Indian Navy and my uncle is also a commander in Indian Navy. So this academy is my first choice.

ASHUTOSH MAURYA    

State/City: Uttar Pradesh, Raibareli
SSB Center & Course: UES 24

Academy infrastructure is one of the best in India unlike other training institutes. I spend the best 10 days of my life here. It was like something special in my life. Everything is perfect.

ROHIT KAALAS

State/City: Haryana
SSB Center & Course: TES Indian Army Engg.

I was with confidence to join army, but I did not know how to face it. Now I feel if I didn’t come here, then there is no chance for me to become an officer. There is great change in my thinking, behavior, confidence of situations.
  

POOJA BATIA

State/City: Ludhiana, Punjab
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal, SSC (Edu)

This Academy removes the fears from life, I want to  one thing more that this training should not only for the SSB candidates or the competitive exams, but this should be for all because his training will helps a lot in our daily life also.  

GURVINDER SINGH

Course: NDA
Duration: 4 weeks
State/City: Ambala, Haryana

The best thing about Minerva Academy is an overall personality development. I feel very confident about my personality. It is a great experience to stay with students from even extreme parts of India. I learned how to interact with others, be confident about myself. I was very poor in humanities & current affairs, but now both of these subjects are good to me.



Previous Page                                                                                                          Next Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments