Thursday, October 30, 2014

Student Feedback Page 19

DILSAHIB SINGH CHHABRA

Email: dilsahibo3@gamil.com     
State/City: Maharashtra, Mumbai
SSB Center & Course: Coimbatore (29th July) TES (10+2) Entry

Hostel – Beds and mattresses had no problem, regular cleaning was also done. 8.5/10
Mess – Kitchen staff in excellent, Amazing home like food. The soviya (sweet dish) is to die for. 9.5/10

VIVEK TALIYAN

State/City: U.P / Meerut
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad – 36th course NCC spl. Entry

I love the hostel facilities they provided to us and army like environment. Minerva Academy also provides facilities when you are free then you can play basketball, football, badminton, volleyball etc. Minerva Academy is also known for the systematic way of working and faculties are outstanding specially Ranjit Sir and Mani Sir.

RIDHIMA YOUNG

State/City: Rajasthan, Kota
SSB Center & Course: Dehradun, APSB

Minerva Academy has been made safe for girls and also treated them with care.
Thanks to Minerva Academy, I now know where I could have gone wrong and where all I lacked. I know I can improve before the AFSB exam and this has increased my confidence.

ABHAY PRATAP SINGH

State/City: Uttar Pradesh, Ambedkar Nagar
SSB Center & Course: SCE Allahabad, CDS

The academy infrastructure, hostel, mess, grounds, sports facilities, classroom environment & surroundings are unparalleled in all India. None even can be just 50% of it. Such a large campus has not been anywhere in India.

VISHAL VERMA

State/City: Shimla, H.P
SSB Center & Course: NDA – 133 (Dehradun)

Everything about Minerva Academy is awesome. The faculty in here the methods they teach us are just superb. Specially the speeches of Ranjit Sir are inspiring and comedy with the teaching of Mani Sir is simply scintillating. I Love this place.

RAMANPREET KAUR

State/City: Hoshiarpur, Punjab
SSB Center & Course: AFSB-4 Varanasi, JAF

After completion of these 10 days, I find myself more confident and interactive. The group discussion and speeches held daily removed the fear of speaking in front of others.

DIVYA SHARMA

State/City: Himachal Pradesh, Bharwain
SSB Center & Course: SSB (Short Service)

They taught us how you increase or polish the qualities inside you. I always remember these 10 days at Minerva in my lifetime.
And by coming at Minerva I made best decision of my life. If I will not come here then I don’t know how to correct my mistakes.

ABHIJEET DUTTA

State/City: Assam
SSB Center & Course: SSC – TECH (NAVY) Banglore

Sure, of course, no other academy can match your status. You guys are really  doing a very great & noble job for the SSB aspirants (and the country). Thumbs up!!

VIPIN YADAV

State/City: UP, Kanpur
SSB Center & Course: Varanasi, NDA – 133

In the first SSB attempt I had many miss-concepts about various tests and was misguided. I was trying to avoid doing many things that I would normally have eventually tempering my performance, but here every concept is supported by logic and you will realize it or say that this is right and you do not have to avoid doing things but start doing things.

VINAYAK NARANG

State/City: Delhi
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal  - TES (10+2)

I like the teaching method of Minerva Academy. It is amazing. The environment you get here is one of a kind. Also the faculty is experienced and has cleared all my doubts.



Previous Page                                                                                                          Next Page
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments