Thursday, October 30, 2014

SHUBHAM TRIVEDI

State/City: U.P, Kanpur
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad (STL)

Friendly environment, clean & hygienic infrastructure,good response of staff & presence of some of expert faculties who boosted us from our moral values to social ethics increasing physical strength & bolding & building firm determination to join Indian Defence forces.

I learned some of interview techniques, GTO tasks and the determination to get into dafence forces is now more determined.

Academy infrastructure was good compiling with the mess to the bed wo got and grounds, sports facilities, classroom had a good environment to learn & enhance our knowledge.

Yes, I will definitely make into my upcoming SSB, and after joining academy I pointed out my areas of depressions where I lacked in previous SSB. So it was a good decision to get into Minerva Academy.

Yes the aspirants for SSB must go through the training given by Minerva Academy & get an outlook of SSB before the real time play. So I would recommend Minerva for the new aspirants for SSB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments