Thursday, October 30, 2014

SAURABH CHAUHAN

State/City: TES – 32

I love whole Minerva Academy, including academy method of developing confidence. The faculty specially Mani Sir and Ranjit Sir all of friends I made here. Here I met people from approximately 17-18 different states, this can happen only in Minerva. I won’t even forget these 10 days in Minerva Academy.

In 10 days at Minerva my confidence and my thinking approach was under construction. These days changed my approach to every situation into positive one. I am very  happy as this work completed and now I’m a confident and fully changed a lot now.

Infrastructure was great. Hostel, mess, ground etc were all comfortable and good. We enjoyed playing games servel time. We also enjoyed football In the rain, so this was fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments