Thursday, October 30, 2014

ANKIT BHATI

State/City: Rajasthan, Bikaner
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad TGC – 120

I loved everything about Minerva Academy, the teachers, classroom, infrastructure, activities, environment and most importantly the motivation they feed on us. So it was a memorable journey here.

I have completely removed my misconception about the SSB selection process. I was 2 times conferenced out but now I have the confidence to grab the commission this time.

All the facilities are up to mark, well maintained & home life. The food is very delicious & hygienic even the bathroom, hostel, mess every area is very well maintained & cleaned.the

I with absolutely no doubt, & I feel I will make this ture & I have made the right choice to come here.

Yes I will defiantly sure & I will send my kids also in future when will be gone to face the SSB, because I know this institute will go on & on& on with the same zeal to provide India’s finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments