Thursday, May 22, 2014

Abhinav Sharma

Course – NDA
E-mail – abhinavsharma2238815@gmail.com
State/City – Dalhousie, H.P.
  • The loveliest thing about Minerva academy is that, teachers and all the staff members helped us in our need. And as it is the best academy in India. It provides great facilities to the cadets of academy and fulfills their all needs.
  • The air conditional facilities and the every this in our classrooms are great. It contains different nature boards wheel are great.
  • After taking coaching at Minerva academy I feel very confident about my written examination. I learn to awesome my all weak points and living in hostel I become self dependent and learn to communicate with other and it also help in managing time for different works.
  • The infrastructure of our academy is quite well has great facilities for the cadets of the academy, the hostel are also great, the food service in our mess is good our two brothers who serves as are great being they talk care of every person is the mess. The grounds also provides as great facilities to play difficult games and help a Minerva to say fit and health in the ground. We can play different games like football, volleyball etc. the best place I like in academy are our classrooms.
  • As I was before now I am not I am very much confident about my examination due to help of our finest teaches who share the knowledge with us and made us confident about examination.
  • The only they I will recommend to the aspiring candidates every officer is our army forces is from our finest academy Minerva academy best academy in India for written as well as SSB coaching. That’s why Minerva is number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments