Saturday, May 17, 2014

Rajat Goyal

State & City – Punjab, Bathinda
E-mail – rajatgoyal8@gmail.com
SSB Center & Course – Dehradun, AFCAT
  • I think Minerva is the best coaching institute of north India. Here all the faculty members are very good in their subjects. We made to discuss topic in GDs and speeches every day.
  • I was unable to speak on stage safer 10 days i.e. stage Phobia. But now I can definitely address the crowd of people no matter what quantity of people in the crowd is.
  • That was very good experience. Ranjit sir inspirational speeches were too good to Mohvate anybody for joining Indian defense forces. The Oberoi sir’s test gave us a lot to. Change our physiological view the best thing I feel about Minerva is that Minervion is not told to speak what at SSB interview. But they feel how to speak. Just change the mentality of a person.
  • I learnt a lot from Minerva academy. It provides the real condition of SSB interviews. It is the best change I wanted to see in me from years and Minerva provided me the opportunity to do that.
  • There is very healthy environment at the Minerva. The mess provided us too good, food the ‘Surya’ bhai was just like brother of me. He provided us breakfast, lunch dinner with a broad smile at the face. Hostel is also very food all of us enjoyed a lot at hostel a they provide us every sports facility with huge grounds to increase our physical endurance that was the best part.
  • Yes I feel definitely confident now about my SSB interview before that I know nothing about SSB. Also I was also not going to the SSB interview as they result was already known to me. But now definitely say “that “I can & I will”.
  • Yes I would definitely recommend Minerva academy to every aspirant. It is the best that anyone can get. It provides you the complete environment of SSB. It is always better to remain in 10 days in SSB environment prior to 5 days of original interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments