Monday, May 19, 2014

Shahabaz Hussian

State & City – Ramgarh Jharkhand
E-mail – hussain.shahabaz08@gmail.com
SSB Center & Course – TGC 119, Allahabad
  • The best thing about Minerva academy is discipline. A candidate is so found to follow the rules that it feels we are already in the army forces. The guidance given by all the teachers is so helpful. Also there is proper facility given to play various sports like football, volleyball, table tennis etc.
  • The food of mess and the services of mess is also amazing. The ground also has the facility of different games that can be played in the free time.
  • The quality and untiring teaching effort made by the faculty is the most lovable thing for me. The conventional way of teaching and activating the hidden qualities of a candidate is the best I have even seen. I have more confident that before 10 days. I was the act or skill of giving natural responses and using our common sense and practical skill in any situation even in stressed condition.
  • Yes, definitely I am more confident than before and I have learned a lot which will I surely apply to my interview.
  • Yes, very proudly I will recommend to other aspiring candidates who are willing to join Indian forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments