Thursday, May 22, 2014

Kamaljeet Singh

Course – NDA
E-mail – randhaura5321@gmail.com
State/City – Khanna, Punjab
  • Facilities, knowledge, infrastructure and teacher’s way of teaching everything of Minerva academy I love. There are great facilities we got a great knowledge I got here that I never got everywhere else. This academy is world’s best academy that I think.
  • I feel confident after coaching of Minerva. The coaching I got here, I think, I clear my written exam in just 1st attempt and I came back at Minerva for SSB. I learn lot of things from here specially to be on time from here what I learnt I know but the teachings from here make me very confident and I think myself a great officer hearing all officers like qualities I proud to be a Minerva. I have no interest in humanities before coaching Minerva but have interest in all other subjects but during coaching at Minerva I learn the simplest way for making interest in humanities also.
  • This academy has a good infrastructure than any other academy that I find about the infrastructure. The academy locates in a pollution free area and in a totally noise free area where students can study easily without any disturbance and with much more concentrations. It’s totally locates in a clean & green area with fresh air in which a person can feel the real environment. Hostels are clean and fresh where students live like their home.
  • Mess is clean and fresh and tasty food which we never got anywhere else. Everyday fresh fruits and vegetables are given to the students. The food \is so healthy which a person needs for his well being for playing interesting games and sports of one’s choice, beautiful, clean & well maintained grounds are available with proper equipment of every sport. For studying with full concentration and for excellent knowledge, with great teachers, good classrooms are also available with good infrastructure and proper means of study with all modern technologies like smart class. The environment of classroom is so good so that a student has his own willing to study there and to gain more knowledge.
  • Yes, I feel very confident for my NDA exam which was going too held in September. I gain a great knowledge from Minerva and here a big confidence for clearing the exam and come again in this beautiful & world’s best academy again for SSB.        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments