Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Aschit Thakur

Course – NDA

E-mail – aschitthakur97@gmail.com
State/City – Bilaspur, H.P.
  • I loved a lot of things about Minerva academy]. Some of them are:-
  • Experienced faculty for written [Nanveet sir, Slail sir, Indu sir, Sunil sir, Pankaj sir].
  • Infrastructure of academy
  • Mess
  • Neat & clean toilets/bathrooms
  • Classrooms (outstanding)
  • Peaceful environment, neat & clean surroundings
  • Sports activities (5 sports)
  • Grounds (tt court, volleyball, Basket ball, Soccer)
  • After joining this academy my confidence boosted up, before coming here I didn’t have so much confidence, regarding what I can do in my future but after joining academy a phrase “I can do” was self built in me. This academy increased my confidence to every aspect including academics, sports health etc. this academy has proved “Sanjeevani” for me. It has inculcated a great sense of self respect in me.
  • Mentioned in ans. - 1.
  • I am not giving NDA (I) April 2014, I will apply for sent NDA (II) & I strongly full that, if I do hard work in next 5 months. I would surely crack NDA written exam with 600+ markers out of 900. It only depends on my hard work in next 5 months.
  • There is no doubt that I won’t recommend “Minerva academy” for any aspiring candidates, I will spread a lot of awareness about this academy in my city among my classmates or my juniors. In this academy I come to know about different people from different parts of India.
  • I hope that I shall come again here in Dec 2014 or Jan 2015 for SSB coaching for NDA. I will try my best.
  • No suggestion; everything is perfect here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments