Monday, May 19, 2014

Jarun Sharma

State & City – Jammu & Kashmir Katra Jaishno Devi
E-mail – jarunsharma0077@icloud.com
SSB Center & Course – Allahabad OTA-SSB
  • These 10 days were the best days of my life and tonight to love with honor and confidence.
  • The academy is ideally situated in the midst of the natural beauty, away from the city fuss and in a peaceful place giving pleasure to the body and mind. The hostel was very good, the food was awesome and the classroom and the grounds are of unlatching facilities.
  • Minerva academy is a wonderful place. Everything about this place Is so systematically and intelligently designed that success is guaranteed to those who are willing to become something in life. The hostel, the spirit amongst student, the fantastic staffs all working towards a common goal i.e. our success and not only in the interview but all walks of life. But the most loveable people in the academy are Mani sir, Ranjit sir.
  • The program is designed for 10 days was highly hectic and challenging but there is also no other better way to do it for a guaranteed success, these 10 days taught me a lot about myself and made me even more determined to achieve what I set out for Indian army officer.
  • Everything is present to boost up the morale and confidence of the student, especially the posters and all the cutting all relating to army.
  • Yes, I have more confident than ever and I am pretty sure that with all the hard work done here my interview is going to be pretty well.
  • There is no doubt to the question that I would recommend this place. All people that I know not only for SSB or army forces in particular but for becoming a real man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments