Saturday, May 17, 2014

Deepak Kumar Jha

State & City – West Bangal & Kolkata
E-mail – Deepak.jh.iem@gmail.com
SSB Center & Course – Varanasi AFCAT (Indian Air Forces)
  • The thing that I liked most is the infrastructure of the Minerva. It is really the best in India. The ground & mess is really nice. These 10 days experience the best expectance of my life.
  • The kind of atmosphere they Minerva academy provides. I loved the most. Here you will always love to be for as long as possible. The kind of attitude people have at Minerva academy is very nice.
  • After 10 days coaching I learnt a lot of thing. The most important thing I developed in myself is the self confidence. I started how to handle the 5 fattest at SSB and how to make those 5 days the easiest days. I learnt how to participate in the different activities and many more things.
  • I never had such kind of experience in my life. I liked this environment the most.
  • I really feel confident more than that I was easier. I have learnt a lot of thing that how to handle interview. How to prepare for the interview & many such thing that I was not knowing. I think these things are really going to be very helpful for me.
  • Yes, I would really like to recommend people or candidate to come at Minerva for their SSB preparation. This kind of atmosphere I didn’t think. I would have for anywhere else.
  • Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments