Thursday, May 22, 2014

Vikrant

Course – NDA
E-mail – vikrantsupehia029@gmail.com
State/City – Baijnath, H.P.
  • I love the education staff and education which they give to me. It is the best academy in our country in my point of view with the facilities like hostels playground and mostly about the education and I love mostly about the equality status which was given to every cadet.
  • After coaching at Minerva academy, I am feeling very much confident about my written examination NDA test in academy I also learn to be self dependent here I interacted with many students.
  • The infrastructure of our academy is good. The academy is with full of facilities with the playground. Mess, hostel and education room and not the last but library with full of valuable books it consists of. The environment around the academy is very good the food service of mess in academy is very good. The nutritional food is given in mess. Playgrounds are also important in academy is library where we can read any valuable books.
  • Firstly the ratio of my qualifying of written examination is 20% of pass and 50% of not qualifying test. Now I have confidence that I can pass the written test well. Now I have ratio of 75% of being pass and 25% to not quality but I will do my best to make it 100% by practicing.
  • Yes, I will suggest Minerva academy to other aspirants who are logging in their written and SSB interview test. It is the best academy which helps the aspirant to perform well in tests.
  • Time limit of classes of each subject should be increase. The time table should be outside the classroom such that the student come to know about their classes of next day and can appear in classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments