Monday, May 19, 2014

Lovy Kansal

State & City – Punjab, Sunam
E-mail – lovy_kansal@yahoo.co.in
SSB Center & Course – Dehradun, AFCAT
  • These 10 days are even more important than SSB itself because I have picked few qualities from here. I am going to implement these things in my life. If I cleared SSB my life goanna change but even I will not be able to make it then also I will be a winner as no one can take these qualities from me.
  • I loved everything about Minerva academy. The style of teaching, blending of practical & theoretical sessions, all faculties, discipline and many other things.
  • 10 days spent here at Minerva were one of the best days of life. Life here is totally different. I was feeling out of the world. 10 days were full of learning.
  • All the infrastructures are very good. We have many games here to play which helped us to be a team & improved our physical fitness. Rest, I was a day scholar so, doesn’t know about hostel & mess facilities.
  • After training I feel very much confident about SSB. I surely gonna make it. After all we have promised this to Ranjit Bajaj sir.
  • A big yes these will surely gonna change life of those people, whom I am going to recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments