Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Swati Sureka

Course – OTA

E-mail – swati.sureka11@gmail.com
State/City – MP, Gwalior
  • Coming to academy infrastructure it’s just the best for students. The academies premises are are very good.
  • The hostel is very good with all the facilities. In my 30 days I never felt that there is something missing regarding infrastructure.
  • The mess staff is very good cooperative and the food is very healthy and also the mess is neat & clean.
  • Grounds here are best for physical activities like volleyball, basket ball & others. As I mentioned the environment & surroundings are very good & pleasant. When you are away from home & get good green environment, you feel good as its green nature all around which refreshes and sure ales you.
  • The classrooms are best for studies. There are many knowledgeable things on the walls like weren’t affairs, maps into about defense. Even the entire academy has paper writing which gives knowledge about defense, current affairs. The classrooms are just perfect for studies.
  • When I first entered Minerva academy the thing that admired me the most was the campus of the academy. The entire campus is favorable to the health away from the noise of city.
  • Another thing that, I loved most the environment that has been created for studies students are by themselves motivated to study.
  • My coaching experience though it was just for 4 weeks, but it was great. I just loved to study especially when the teachers taught in classrooms. The way they taught, cleared all my doubts and gave immense knowledge. I really felt satisfied after doing my coaching from Minerva. The major thing that I learnt from this academy is to do self study and sparing hours for studied (that I never use to do at home, to be very frank) initially I didn’t feel good studying in library but with days I enjoyed that just because of the study environment maintained. And I learnt to be in discipline live the way according to the nouns & situations many a time overcoming self interests.
  • Overall I am fully satisfied being a student of Minerva.
  • After my classes at Minerva, I feel very confident about clearing my CDS exam. When I came here I did not know most of the things, but now I know most of them. I got to know the pattern of self studying. Teachers have created my interest in studies and gave me direction in as how to study for this most syllabuses.
  • As previously I have already given CDS exam once but this time I am confident that I’ll make it.
  • I would recommend Minerva academy to all the students aspiring for exam. If someone really wants to study, it’s the best place. The academy provides everything that is required by the students. The library of the academy has the best books for course, books regarding general knowledge, the best magazines, newspaper and everything required.
  • The written using staff is very cooperative everyone is ready to help you at every time. The classes are managed very nicely with a prior fixed schedule.
  • Heena Maim, head of written using is very good, very cooperative. She has a solution for every problem.
  • Vicky sir helped me a lot in my studies. He cooperated and the other staff is also very good.
  • My warden though strict but was much supported she helped me, she was there, whenever I needed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments