Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sanjeev Kumar Ray

Course – NDA
E-mail – sanjeevat1996@gmail.com
State/City – Punjab, Bathinda
  • The best thing about Minerva academy is its well -built infrastructure constructed on a peaceful place. It helps us to or it promotes us to study hard and achieve our goals. The food provided to the students is also very clean and healthy. The library is also good and provides all the relevant books needed for our examination. It also provides us a liable sports infrastructure.
  • Yes, I have gained confidence in me so as to clear my exam specially because of the extra knowledge of the various subjects gained.
  • Minerva offers a very good opportunity to clear our exam by having the best and faithful faculty. The teachers are very much knowledge and much friendly to clear all of our doubts. I have gained a lot much so as to clear my exam especially in math and social studies.
  • Academy is infrastructure, hostel, mess, classroom are all good and inspiring to me. The hostel facilities given to us are clear and hygienic so as for the concept of studying.
  • Our English sir Mr. Indu Prakash was as good as to learn my grammar especially because I am never being interested in studying grammar. It will be very useful for us in solving exam questions. Our sociology teacher was also very good due to their extreme knowledge of various subjects such as geography polity & history etc.
  • Yes, as if I have been inspired greatly by coming to this academy. I would definitely recommend to all my friends aspiring for NDA especially for SSB. Hence, it had been altogether a very beautiful experience on being a part of one of the best NDA teaching institute in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments