Saturday, May 17, 2014

NK Ojha

State & City – Bihar, Ara
E-mail – nagendrakojha@gmail.com
SSB Center & Course – 3 AFSB Gandhi Nagar, AFCAT
  • I am a serving airman and find the Minerva academy at pre with the training centre available in defense forces.
  • All the staff and faculty available were very sensible and master of their own field. Coming last 10 days a kind of relationship was established not only with the follow candidates but also with the faculty.
  • After 10 days of training I feel that I need to work hard. I also learnt how to use my mind effectively. I learnt how to direct my efforts for completion of the task in hand.
  • The academy infrastructure, hostel, mess, ground and classroom was very fantastic which was allowed to be explored openly.
  • Now, I really feel confident of cracking SSB interview.
  • Certainly, I will recommend other aspirants too, the Minerva academy.
  • Thank you, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments