Monday, May 19, 2014

Firdous Ahmed Shiekh

State & City – Anantnag J&K
E-mail – firdousshiekh@gmail.com
SSB Center & Course – Not Received Yet
  • Before coming to this academy I used to fear of speaking in front my friends but now the things have changed. I feel now I can speak to a huge crowd.
  • I love the way of teaching & the instructors who made me to face the real situations. I feel confident. I love the SSB like environment which is created like the front discussion, the stage & all those techniques.
  • After 10 days coaching at this academy I feel much better than before. Now basically I came to know my weakness and the blandness which I would have done if not attended the coaching classes, I learnt almost every perfect, like way speaking, leadership qualities ways of instruction, how to react to a given situation etc.
  • I feel quite good as far as infrastructure, hostel, mess & grounds is concerned. Everything is provided within the academy. Candidates don’t have to waste their time remaining here & there. Everything is organized systematically. Time table and time management is good.
  • Yes, I feel confident but 10 days are not enough I need to practice more & waste on the principles taught to me.
  • Yes, I will definitely recommend Minerva academy to the aspiring candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments