Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tranjat Singh

Course – NDA
E-mail – jat918@gmail.com
State/City – Gorhshankar, Punjab
  • I feel a very big difference in myself after learning from this academy. Before this coaching I had no confidence & no other knowledge about the test. But after this 4 weeks my mind set up has been totally changed. I had come these all the topics and subjects. I know every subject. My weak points are also removed.
  • In the Minerva academy I love the way of teaching & a part of love and affection by each teacher towards every student of the academy. I liked the campus which noise and pollution free. I like the food of mess.
  • Academy’s infrastructure is very good. A very nice building and ground’s classroom’s are there. Grand’s relating to each game is here where we all had enjoyed too much in this short time. The hostel is also very nicely managed. All the facilities are here under one roof. Mess is also very good. Different food items are given to us. We don’t feel that we are out of home. This academy is just as a home for us.
  • Yes, I feel very confident about my exam after my coaching in this academy.
  • Yes, I would like to recommend other candidates about this academy. I would like to share Face book page of academy so that everyone must known about this academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments