Tuesday, February 3, 2015

AMIT GHOSH

State/City: Delhi
SSB Center & Course: SSC Tech.

♦ If you ask me about Minerva academy just one word comes to my mind i.e. AWESOME. There’s nothing good as Minerva. The feeling was awesome. Made many friends from different part of country India that too in just 10 days. I will remember this experience throughout my life and especially the faculty, staff and their teaching were so good.

♦ Talking about the change, I can run much more what I used to run earlier. Bit punctual because of the schedule and a bit disciplined and being a good human being.

♦ Academy infrastructure is the best all over India. Specially the hostel which we will miss a lot. Sports facilities are awesome, never thought we would find so many games to play in an academy. Environment is very good, no noise coming from anywhere everything peaceful.

♦ Yes, absolutely feel very much confident for the interview. Frankly speaking, I would have never made up in the interview if I was not coming to Minerva academy.

♦ Yes I will surely recommend every friend to join this academy for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments