Tuesday, February 3, 2015

VIKRANT MALIK

State/City: Faridabad, Haryana
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal, SSB – UES Navy and Army

♦ I love the fact that the faculty is so devoted into the students and teach them as if they are teaching one of their own family. Also, I was able to meet a lot of people from different places which otherwise would have been impossible.

♦ I am more confident and devoted in my aim to become an Armed force officer that nothing can stop me now. Also, my dedication level has increased in just 10 days.

♦ I’m truly amazed about 2 things that were the food quality and general infrastructure. They were phenomenal and truly unexpected, in fact I loved the food more than my home food. Rest was also far above standards.

♦ Before coming to Minerva I was 50% confident that I will be an officer, but now I know I’m an officer.

♦ No doubt about that, yes I would recommend Minerva to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments