Tuesday, February 3, 2015

CHIRAG TOMAR

Email: chiragtomar913@gmail.com          
State/City: Haryana, Rohtak
SSB Center & Course: Dehradun – AIR FORCE (CDS)

♦ I loved the atmosphere here in hostel and mess both. The friends I made each day was like memories for life. The humor of Mani Sir, Oberoi Sir (I am not stopping you). Smartness of SP Singh Sir, JOSH OF BAJAJ SIR.

♦ I have got a way to open myself in my ideas, improved listening abilities, able to know myself concentration power and stamina in mentality has increased. I am now able to rationalize and judge before speaking. Learnt to the way of speaking. Now able to control my emotions. This was for the first time in my life that I spent about 6 hours continuously for 10 days of coaching and still enjoyed each and every second of it. Learnt how situations are different in mind and when you are on the field how they actually are.

♦ Infrastructure is an awesome starting from hostel till surroundings the environment is very lovely. Every worker and teachers over here is very friendly.

♦ Yes, I am fully confident about it since I have understood that I have to be just honest there. Yes, it was the right decision I had taken in my life.

♦ Yes, this academy’s teaching and learning pattern is that I have never seen in life. The best thing was that you don’t give any notes everything is in your mind. They are just like parents giving guidance before the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments