Tuesday, February 3, 2015

SIDHARTH BARMERA

State/City: Jodhpur, Rajasthan
SSB Center & Course: AFCAT – (TECH) Varanasi

♦ Everything right beginning from the training the quality of instructors the pattern of study material, the mess the quality of food, the hostel life, it can’t be expressed in words. I am just mesmerized by the Minerva academy.

♦ I am completely changed, my fears like speaking on stage obstacles, low pitch, fear to speak in public all gone. Now I am more confident with a better personality.

♦ The infrastructure of the academy is just awesome. Such a big campus, with such a good sports facility, big grounds for exercise, jogging, etc. we were able to play so many sports. The hostel is also well built with all the facilities. Mess is just excellent, including the tasty food. Classrooms are good and the faculty is the best I must say in the whole nation. The faculty includes all the 3 personals from all the three Armed forces. Surroundings are also best and they tell the importance of discipline in life.

♦ Yes, absolutely I feel 200% more confident than I was at the first day when I came here and no doubt I made the right choice by choosing Minerva Academy.

♦ Definitely, I will recommend every aspirant of NDA, TGS, SSB to go to Minerva academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments