Tuesday, February 3, 2015

ROHIT BHARTI

Email: rohit.bharti1071@gmail.com         
State/City: Palampur (H.P)
SSB Center & Course: TES

♦ There are no words which express my love to Minerva Academy. From a piece of small grass to the obstacle, hostel, mess, ground, teachers are very loveable. The atmosphere here for the person is just as on army training. I feel that I have already been selected in the defense forces. Mani sir and their balli I never forget.

♦ Before coming to Minerva Academy I am very irresponsible and careless, but after my 10 days at here were the best.  After meeting people I was very happy, and the change I found in myself is not to hesitate while speaking on stage and don’t feel shy. I realized confidence in me.

♦ Academy infrastructure is awesome, brilliant,inspiring. Hostel, mess, grounds, sports facilities, classroom, environment & surroundings give inspiration to me in every millisecond.  The food here is also very tasty.

♦ I am sure that I can make my SSB clear. It is one of my best choices to come here and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments