Tuesday, February 3, 2015

KABIR TALWAR

State/City: Pune (Maharashtra)
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal TGC-120

♦ According to me everything was great. I was here only for 10 days it was a great experience. Form faculty to food everything rocks.

♦ I have become more positive towards life. When first day I came here, it was like ok at Minerva. But now I guess I have that speak in me. Just need to work on a few parts, that was all discovered at Minerva.

♦ Infrastructure wise, its excellent. Although I was a day scholar, use to spend max. time over here. The food is awesome. Classrooms are good & well equipped. Surroundings & environment are epic. Everyday use to be a picnic.

♦ Of course, yes, I am confident enough to face not only SSB but any other interview. Minerva has shaped up my personality. Yes, this was a right choice.

♦ I will definitely recommend Minerva academy to all the aspiring candidates including my friends. A course done here once is all that an average candidate needs to fulfill the dream of getting into the forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments