Tuesday, February 3, 2015

ASHISH TIWARI

Course: CDS
Duration: 4 weeks
Email: tiwariashish992@gmail.com          
State/City: Deoria, Uttar Pradesh

♦ Minerva is the best academy, its discipline is excellent and behavior of all staff has always good.

♦ I learn many things such as how to prepare for CDS Exam and what should your strategy about exam.

♦ This is the best academy in India. The infrastructure is awesome. Hostel, Mess, grounds, sports facilities, Classrooms everything well. I like this these facilities very much.

♦ Yeah, I’m sure about my exam and I will definitely crack CDS exam. This is first right decision of my life that I join Minerva Academy.

♦ I want to give suggestion other aspirant. Firstly, you know where you stand, then think about your strength and weakness, always be positive about your goal, be confident in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments