Tuesday, February 3, 2015

PAWANDEEP SINGH

Email: pawanchauhan07@gmail.com     
State/City: Punjab, Zirakpur
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad, SSC (T)

♦ Minerva academy is one of the finest institute that what I feel during my 10 day session. The lush green campus makes the mind & environment fresh, and the faculty grade is A++++. The way of teaching is excellent with lots & lots of examples.

♦ This is my first experience of my life that I lived out of my house for 10 days, and it is one of my memorable time ever. I got confident by interacting others sates people & somehow become introvert to extrovert.

♦ Academy infrastructure is great. All the facilities like hostel, mess, ground, sports, classrooms, environment & surroundings & even washrooms all in excellent condition. Mess food is hygienic. I got the 1st floor of my bed in hostel  & I enjoyed a lot, & many things which I learnt from here.

♦ Yes, now I,m feeling confident for my upcoming SSB. I get aware that what will be happen in the SSB. The Minerva academy is like the pre-SSB interview or you can say it is mini-SSB. It is one of my best decision to take the coaching from Minerva academy.

♦ Definitely, I will definitely recommend Minerva academy to other aspirant for having the pre-knowledge of the SSB interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments