Tuesday, February 3, 2015

SURAJ KUMAR

State/City: Haryana, Faridabad
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal (Navy – UES – IT)

♦ The loving nature of faculty, students from all over the country, it feels like India is united in one place. The teaching method is Awesome. The way the things are being taught is really good. No one can forget these days in Minerva academy.

♦ I'm opposite now as I was when I was coming here, I’m full of confident, enthusiasm. I have discussed myself in these 10 days, which I was unable to do since 21 years.

♦ Everything in Minerva academy i.e. hostel, mess, ground, sports facilities, classrooms environment & surroundings is just awesome, they are no words to express that feeling. It was like a home to us. It is the only place where I didn’t miss my family.

♦ It was the best decision of coming here to Minerva academy. I think they can’t be more good academy like this. I am confident enough that I would clear SSB, and all credit goes to Minerva academy.

♦ Definitely!! I would tell all my friends, relative at least they will also have this life changing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments